Our guide to creating a home that:
- keeps comfort affordable with high energy-efficiency;
- is protected from mold, termites, storms, floods and other hazards;
- is healthy, safe and convenient for a lifetime;
- is a smart investment that pays dividends; and
- protects our environment for future generations.
It includes a user-friendly overview of key design and building principles for a hot, humid climate and gulf region conditions, a planning checklist of recommended features and their benefits, a reference guide explaining each item on the checklist and list of many other sustainable home information resources.
8.5 x 11 • 88 pages • spiral bound